This weekend we had a wedding in New York, outside of Syracuse. It was a lovely affair and we had a great time. We stayed at the Sheraton in Syracuse, right on University Avenue.
Here’s what I liked about the place:
- very friendly staff
- really nice room decor (masculine, which is quite different from my style)
- great smelling shampoo and conditioner
Here’s what I didn’t like:
- major construction outside the hotel (probably completed since the original posting of this piece)
- room key needed in the elevator to get to ANY floor
- shuttle bus lost its shocks in 1980
And for your viewing pleasure, here are a few pictures:
If you go, enjoy and let me know your favorites!