Are you ready for an exciting year? I am!
I mean, I’m a little wary because it’s the “13th” year. Being superstitious about unlucky omens isn’t really my thing. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not purposely walking under any ladders and I do get a tiny bit antsy when Leah tries to open an umbrella inside the house. Taking all that into consideration, I still feel 2013 is a turn-around year for my relationship with the stereo-typed unlucky number.
Here are some reasons why…
1. By the end of the month, I’ll introduce my Happy Family Travels Tip Book with tons of travel tips to create stress-free (or at least less stress) family trips!
2. Starting this week, I’ll be featuring a Guest Post series on “My Favorite Family Vacation Destination”, which is really cool because you’ll meet some great bloggers and hear about a lot of cool places!
3. I’m halfway through writing my fiction book (not yet titled) and will definitely finish in the next few months!
4. We’ve already got some great trips planned so I’ll be sharing lots of stories with you.
5. My resolutions this year include many things to keep me on track. I’m not sharing these because some of them are seemingly so simple, it’s laughable (and really embarrassing). Hopefully, this means I’ll be able to get more done and reach greater levels of success.
What about you? Any plans? I’d love to hear.
Please share in the comments below or
link to your blog so I can check it out!!
Whatever you do (or don’t do) this year, enjoy it. 13 needs a new identity and it’s up to us to make it happen.