I was worried because fall isn’t too long and I thought I might not do anything on this list. Bucket lists (or whatever you want to call them) really work. Knowing it’s on that list, really pushes me to make the things happen.
So, here is my update…
2013 Fall Bucket List
1. Pick pumpkins at a pumpkin patch.
2. Create leaf rubbing art.
3. Go through a corn maze. Done!
4. Make pumpkin bread.
5. Eat caramel apples. Yum, really excited about this one!
6. Roast pumpkin seeds.
7. Make a leaf crown. Here’s an example.
8. Learn about squirrels. Because there are SO many here.
9. Donate to food bank.
10. Decorate the house. Done! Mostly on the inside but I’m counting it 🙂
11. Drive around to view the leaf colors changing.
12. Bring in something creative for Leah’s kindergarten class.
13. Make bird feeders. Done!
14. Make a thankful tree.
15. Take a fall nature walk.
16. Create apple stamping art.
17. Go apple picking. Done!
18. Buy our Halloween candy before all the good stuff runs out and we’re the “Bad Candy House”
Four out of 18…Officially, I still have about 10 weeks left but many of these need to be done soon or we’ll miss our chance.
If you’re interested in making a Fall Bucket List, check out 100 Ideas for Your Fall Bucket List. Yes, 100! It’s very inspirational.
Love It and Want More?