My Summer Bucket List was a bit intimidating but I was so happy I did it. It made me do things I might otherwise have put off. I guess that’s the point of a bucket list, huh?
Anyway, a friend suggested I do a Fall Bucket List too. And, I thought, my friends are brilliant (and good-looking too)!
So create another list I did!
2013 Fall Bucket List
1. Pick pumpkins at a pumpkin patch.
2. Create leaf rubbing art.
3. Go through a corn maze. I think Leah is ready for it.
4. Make pumpkin bread.
5. Eat caramel apples. Yum, really excited about this one!
6. Roast pumpkin seeds.
7. Make a leaf crown. Here’s an example.
8. Learn about squirrels. Because there are SO many here.
9. Donate to food bank.
10. Decorate the house.
11. Drive around to view the leaf colors changing.
12. Bring in something creative for Leah’s kindergarten class.
13. Make bird feeders.
14. Make a thankful tree.
15. Take a fall nature walk.
16. Create apple stamping art.
17. Go apple picking.
18. Buy our Halloween candy before all the good stuff runs out and we’re the “Bad Candy House”
There are the 18 things to do for Fall. A lot less than the 75 I had for summer!
If you’re interested in making a Fall Bucket List, check out 100 Ideas for Your Fall Bucket List. Yes, 100! It’s very inspirational.
Love It and Want More?